iSnooker) Pool Balls

This is a general discussion area, open to everyone, iSnooker//iPool. You can chat about anything provided you follow our EULA (TOS) Rules of Conduct and Etiquette for iSnooker/Forum/Game (see Announcements) Please start your post as iSnooker or iPool, so as we know which game you are committing about. Example: iSnooker) I just want to say, iSnooker is great.
MentalMickey

iSnooker) Pool Balls

Post by MentalMickey »

IS there any reason why sometimes on games i have pool balls instead of snooker balls?
jUstcAllmEdOc

Re: Pool Balls

Post by jUstcAllmEdOc »

MentalMickey wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:55 am IS there any reason why sometimes on games i have pool balls instead of snooker balls?
Take a screenshot next time it happens and send it to justcallmedoc@thesnookerclub.com. You're the only player, so far, that's reported this.
MentalMickey

Post by MentalMickey »

Yeah will doits really weirs its very random probably happened maybe 5 or 6 times over the last few months. I'll update the post next time it happens
jUstcAllmEdOc

Post by jUstcAllmEdOc »

MentalMickey wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:03 pm Yeah will doits really weirs its very random probably happened maybe 5 or 6 times over the last few months. I'll update the post next time it happens
pot_shot says you and him tested and it's only happening on the Legacy table, with the colour-blind option ticked. The legacy table will be eliminated in the next update.
MentalMickey

Post by MentalMickey »

Yeah it happened when we did it. The strange thing was i wasnt choosing colour blind when it was happening which is odd but its all fine now