been accused of cheating

Use this section if you have a problem on iSnooker and wish to get help from other members of the community. If your problem is something that cannot be solved by Members / Moderators of iSnooker you should contact support@thesnookerclub.com as well as tech@thesnookerclub.com
michaelb5097

been accused of cheating

Postby michaelb5097 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:06 am

hello all, i have just beat a guy 500pts above me which is a big acheivment for me and he accuses me of cheating, says hes reporting the game cos i pot impossible balls.
The only 'impossible' pot i made was a red along the bottom cushion which was far from impossible with a bit of side and some luck. Infact ive been practicing the hard shots like that for hours so i could do them online.
So what I want to know is, what will happen if he reports me?
And do all highly ranked players accuse you of cheating if you beat them?
it was sour grapes if you ask me cos the guy had no luck at all and played quite bad, whereas i was on top of my game and on a streak. I was nothing but gracious the whole match (gl, ul,ty etc.) and he never said a word all match. Its people like him who are spoiling this game and the people who actually are cheating and making people paranoid.
Rant over.

DaveH

Re: been accused of cheating

Postby DaveH » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:21 am

Unfortunately there are people on here who will say this when they lose especially to someone who looks like they are new even i've had it on another account :roll: and i've been here donkey's :lol:

Anyway best thing to do is double click their name put a tick in the ignore box and let them witter on to themselves they'll soon get bored when they think your ignoring them ;)

I wouldn't worry too much about the report as most tend not to do this and there will only be a reaction to it from us if they do if you rise to the bait and retaliate which most are after hence why its best just ignoring them.

michaelb5097

Postby michaelb5097 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:09 pm

Yeh I will do that from now on. He was talking about cheat engine which is jibberish to me lol

DaveH

Postby DaveH » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:25 pm

Anybody who ever uses the cheat engine will be caught and dealt with accordingly ;)

michaelb5097

Postby michaelb5097 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:37 pm

yeh, i just read about it in another topic. dont see the point of playing if using that tbh would rather win with my own skill (which is very little)

destroy

Postby destroy » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 am

there alot off people who say it but ignore them but them on ignore and dont play them unless in tourment that what a suggest but it's up to you pal .

Return to “Help & Support Area”