Newest version, bit too easy again. Last version too hard.

Discuss your ideas for improving iSnooker with other members.
sebsyOTF

Newest version, bit too easy again. Last version too hard.

Postby sebsyOTF » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Just my point of view on the new version really.

The play seems to be back to how it was a couple of versions ago. The last version was far too harsh in terms of shots from near the cushion; pretty much any shot from within a foot of the cushion produced massive error lines and most often would make your shot miss. However certain shots were made more realistic, most notably pots to middle from tight angles. Also cushion shots now are too easy again, you can be right on the cushion and pot from half ball angles.

Now the version we are back on now sees us back to potting balls from improbable positions, and positions you would never dream of potting from in real life, and this is rendering the safety side of the game almost obsolete.

For the next version, please make the cushion shots a little harder again, but nowhere near as harsh as the last version, but please make the shots like tight pots to middle and long potting more difficult again.

sebsyOTF

Re: Newest version, bit too easy again. Last version too hard.

Postby sebsyOTF » Fri May 03, 2013 5:35 pm

Seriously, getting massively frustrated atm.

This game has been going now for what, 8 years or so? You'd think they could make it so it was actually bloody close to realistic, without having to change the version (and speed of the table) every 2 months. Becoming a joke now.

Reds take several hits to open up, they are just like a brick wall at the moment. Pots to middle pockets from the black end going ini at ridiculous angles and silly speeds. Pointless playing safety atm as shots are so easy to middle. Last version had shots to middle from black end about right but if the cueball was within a foot of the cushion you had a 10% chance of potting a straight ball, which was ridiculous. Really need to find a middle ground tbh, not being funny but paying 23 quid every year for a game that you still can't get right after 7 years is a joke.

Oh, and for what it's worth, this isn't sour grapes, I'm on something like a 24 winning streak atm, but I want the game to actually resemble a realistic game of snooker, which I don't think is much to ask.

Return to “Suggestions”