Facebook advertising

This is a general discussion area, open to everyone. You can chat about anything provided you follow our Rules of Conduct (see Announcements)
Mr_Consistent

Facebook advertising

Postby Mr_Consistent » Thu May 04, 2017 4:26 pm

Afternoon all,

Just wondering if this is something that should be done?

I understand people always want this type of game for free nowadays but........

In my opinion, Isnooker is unique, I have been playing this game on and off for over 10 years now and have recently signed up for another year and i'm thoroughly enjoying playing again.

There was before and there can be a proper community on here, people make friends on this game.

I remember not being able to get into lobby 1 as it was usually full at peak times, having to constantly click to enter the lobby, hoping that someone had logged out!

With the Trialist option, I believe that 2 weeks on this game is enough to get you hooked and then to part with a relatively small amount of cash for a 1 month, 6 month or 1 year code.

The game HAS to be pushed, I don't think the game itself needs any changes made to make it successful again, it just desperately needs marketing.

See you at the tables for a frame or two!!!!

jUstcAllmEdOc

Re: Facebook advertising

Postby jUstcAllmEdOc » Fri May 05, 2017 12:52 pm

siskorhodes

Re: Facebook advertising

Postby siskorhodes » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:33 am

advertising is top possible reason for lack new members lmao all searching african snooker
ScreenHunter_13 Jun. 17 00.31.jpg
ScreenHunter_13 Jun. 17 00.31.jpg (22.94 KiB) Viewed 42 times

Return to “General Discussion”